Behavior Guidelines for Students
We are Kind.
I use kind words. I help others. I include everyone. I accept differences.
We are Respectful.
I take care of my materials and items in the school. I walk quietly in the hallway.
We are Responsible.
I work with others. I hang in and try, even when it's hard. I am in change of my learning.
We are Safe.
I am sure an adult knows where I am at all times. I help keep the learning area safe.
We are Here to Learn.
I ask questions. I am an academic risk-taker. I invite feedback to help me grow. I am a good listener.
- Students are expected to participate in CCL activities in a responsible manner.
- Students are expected to demonstrate age appropriate maturity, self-discipline and responsibility.
- Students are expected to show respect for the dignity of self and others.
- Students are expected to work independently or in small groups with limited supervision.
- Students are expected to work successfully with other students in challenging and competitive activities.
- Students are expected to engage in behaviors that are supportive to the learning environment and do not interfere with the learning environment of others.
- Students are expected to be respectful of the work and property of others.